Press release from the California Department of Public Health (CDPH):
Today, the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) released the most recent statistics on COVID-19 and updates on the state’s pandemic response. The most up to date data is available on the state’s COVID-19 data dashboard.
Statewide COVID-19 Data
Rates of cases, hospitalizations and deaths are highest among unvaccinated individuals and lowest among boosted individuals. This is true for all age groups. See additional data for unvaccinated and vaccinated cases, hospitalizations, and deaths.
- 76,821,177 total vaccines administered.
- 83.7% of the eligible population (5+) has been vaccinated with at least one dose.
- 46,090 people a day are receiving COVID-19 vaccination (average daily dose count over 7 days).
- California has 9,106,031 confirmed cases to date.
- Today’s average case count is 13,903 (average daily case count over 7…